Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I have a dilemma ....

I have been offered a 1951 ALL original running pan for my pan chop and shovel. Now some may say hell yeah and some may say absolutely not. But this pan has original miles, paint and damn near every nut n bolt. Plus not one tab has been cut from the frame, unmolested factory shit with alot of potential. Pristine comes to mind. Value is about even but I don't care about value. What I care about is one, Duane helped me get my pan chop and that's something I can't repay. Two trading two bikes for one is hard for me do. It took me forever to get the bread for another scoot. But like I said this original bitch is worth at least $25k in any market. And I can ride it home. Im at a loss, what do you think?????....

cody edington

1 comment:

  1. Thats a hard choice. That would be bad ass to have something like that all stock...

    ReplyDelete