Monday, June 24, 2013

Bullshit some say...

My homeboy was at a gathering of "like minded " scooter enthusiests a couple of months ago. Something we all do. Hey just so happen to be wearing a bad monkey finger t shirt, when two Cossacks told him to cover his shirt. He politely declined their request. Man I don't even know where to start. The beginning of clubs started with bikes and brotherhood , which for the bigger clubs has evolved into status and the illusion of power. Whatever... Most of what began all this "club" collaboration began with chopper faggots like us. Which should be supported by ALL! I won't spill anymore on this but it did piss me off and none of us should back down or not enjoy what we love. I'm a chopper faggot and I'll wear my shirt.......badmonkeyfinger

No comments:

Post a Comment