Sunday, September 4, 2011

For sale

Gonna test the waters anyway, thinking of selling my '69 shovel. Found a '40 model I wanna get.
Was having some issues with it keeping it running at idle and I tried everything I knew to do to no end. Long story short I took to the shop and to our discovery the "new" motor in it when I got it wasn't so new. The asshole from Florida I got it from slapped new pistons in it n called it new.  I was wondering why he wouldn't answer my calls, now I no. He's a douche hole!
All it needs is bored, pistons and possibly a cam. Bottom end and heads are ok. If interested codyeding31@gmail.com
If it doesn't sell its cool to cause I realy love it. Only thing that doesn't go with it is the seat which I have another to put on. Thanks for lookin

cody edington

No comments:

Post a Comment